The Big Think+ Book Club is excited to welcome psychologist, professor, and author Ethan Kross for a conversation on how to equip your workforce to overcome burnout. Ethan is the author of Chatter: The Voice in Our Head, Why It Matters, and How to Harness It, as well as one of the world’s leading experts on controlling the conscious mind. As a professor at the University of Michigan he studies how the conversations people have with themselves impact their health, performance, decisions, and relationships.
Ethan will share 8 science-backed tools focused on:
- Clearing the mental workspace and minimizing internal negative chatter
- Regulating emotions in the workplace
- Improving team culture and communications
- Handling performance pressure and managing stress
- Effectively managing a team through improved emotional intelligence
Ethan Kross is one of the world’s leading experts on controlling the conscious mind. An award-winning professor and bestselling author in the University of Michigan’s top ranked Psychology Department and its Ross School of Business, he studies how the conversations people have with themselves impact their health, performance, decisions and relationships.