Join us for a live Q&A with Chick-fil-A on how to develop frontline leaders and engage team members in both a corporate and non-corporate environment. Erin Seitz from Chick-fil-A‘s L&D team will join us for a live conversation about how they deploy their learning & development strategy to engage learners at all levels of their organization.
During the Q&A we will discuss:
- Chick-fil-A’s learning program structure and L&D approach
- Daily challenges Chick-fil-A is facing in their leadership development programs
- Unique learning considerations with field and frontline staff
- In-demand skills their learners are interested in cultivating
- How Chick-fil-A measures impact, and what a successful program looks like
This will be an interactive conversation, with time for audience Q&A – we’re looking forward to having you join us!