Join us for a live Q&A with Big Think+ partner, S&P Global. We’ll talk to Jamie Blakey, Director of Learning & Development at S&P Global about how they build a culture of learning that touches every facet of their organization.
We’ll cover topics such as:
- S&P Global’s learning program structure and priorities
- How to internally promote and build awareness of learning programs
- How to form functional partnerships across the organization to ensure learning is a top priority
- What a successful learning program looks like, how it is measured and the challenges associated
- Impact of new technology on learning strategy and learner engagement
This will be an interactive conversation, with time for audience Q&A – we’re looking forward to having you join us!