Wow: I really love you
There are a lot of friends around me in the game. I like to play the game and I want to know more friends through playing the game. I know you also in the game and we often play the game together, I really love you. I want to see you every day, so I go to upgrade to gain my energy to earn the wow gold to give you. I want to gain your energy too. I like playing the game in order to play with you. I love you very much and I like to see you and chat with you. When I chat with you I will feel I am very happy and I have no pressure. I can know a lot of friends in the game and I do not be lonely ever. Many friends often give me a lot of World of Warcraft Gold, I thank them very much. So I will play the game after work every day, one side I wanto meet you in the game and the other side I want to realsae myself.Today, when I play the game I will miss you, I remember our happy times and we have done some things once together. I teach you how to buy wow gold while playing the game and how to fight the monsters. I like to teach you and I want to play with you forever, you say that you also want to play with me together. I find that I really love you.However, as long as I play the game I will go to earn warcraft gold to gain myself, because I want to protect you from the monsters and I want that you do not be hurt by them. I do not know that why I want to do this, I think that I just love you and I want to do some things for you only. Because I lplay the game that I know you so I love you and I will play the game forever.But some day I will leave, and I do not want to leave you. I want to live with you together. However, the fact is cruel, we should face it. So now I want to give you some cheap wow gold to say that I really love you. I will come back to look for you some day, please believe me.I love you and I do not want to leave you. But I will also play the game forever and I do not give up playing it.
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
- Economist Sylvia Ann Hewlett breaks down what qualities will inspire others to believe in you.
- Here's how 300 leaders and 4,000 mid-level managers described someone with executive presence.
- Get more deep insights like these to power your career forward. Join Big Think Edge.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
It marks a major shift in the government's battle against the opioid crisis.
- The nation's sixth-largest drug distributor is facing criminal charges related to failing to report suspicious drug orders, among other things.
- It marks the first time a drug company has faced criminal charges for distributing opioids.
- Since 1997, nearly 222,000 Americans have died from prescription opioids, partly thanks to unethical doctors who abuse the system.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.