Would More Water Covering The Globe Help Solve Global Warming?
What if by the irrigation and flooding of areas of low altitude or the use of dams in the more arid and deserted areas of the world. If that would offset some of the effects of Global Warming, not only locally or in the longer term globally. An exaggerated example of this would be maybe a water mass the size of Montana were to be placed in the Sahara desert. I am positive that there would be immediate positive effects in an area like that. But would it also benefit the globe by reflecting more of the suns rays?
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
"Earth" features about 30 of the biggest names in entertainment.
- Lil Dicky is a rapper and comedian who released his debut album in 2015.
- All proceeds of the music video will go to environmental causes, Dicky said.
We're talking Ghost in the Shell type of stuff.
- A forensic artist in Scotland has made a hyper realistic model of an ancient dog.
- It was based on the skull of a dog dug up in Orkney, Scotland, which lived and died 4,000 years ago.
- The model gives us a glimpse of some of the first dogs humans befriended.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.