Wired Space and Time
The thinking about time and space in our community is based on experience. We do know that we can run 100m in 10s. But, take a look at quantum physiks and at the Informational web that is throwing us into a new dimension of technologie. What is the base of this technologie? It's a wave, clearly seperated in form of a steady wave, with fixed frequency. The information is riding on it. And you are able to receive it if you are synchronising on it. The hole Universe is build up on this Theorie. If you split a quantum state into two accurate "waves" and if you send them in two different directions, now you change the state of only one "Wave", the other wave is immediately adopting this state, without wasting time, so everything is coppled by information. But today the exact behavior of this infinite small Waves or helix is not clear. This bag of information-wool, seems to be a woven carpet. One day maybe humans will be able to understand how to wove Information carpets and this day will maybe be the day of Warp Drive. I hope my english is not to "wired"?
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
In a breakthrough for nuclear fusion research, scientists at China's Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak (EAST) reactor have produced temperatures necessary for nuclear fusion on Earth.
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
- Still, scientists have many other obstacles to pass before fusion technology becomes a viable energy source.
Journaling can help you materialize your ambitions.
- Organizing your thoughts can help you plan and achieve goals that might otherwise seen unobtainable.
- One way to view your journal might be less of a narrative and more of a timeline of decisions.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.