Will America fall?
Over the past few years America has been declining in their economy and in population. Now that the markets have dropped to nothing but crap the economy has fallen and will not recover. The people who suffer from this is mostly the real estate and other business companies. Sometime in 2005 the president signed a bill that will erase the borders of mexico to make some kind of freeway or somthing there without the congressess concern. Also somewhere this year or 2009 the oil will cost $200 a barell and there will also be food riots and I also heared that the US will change the dollar unit to ameros like europe and their euros. The value of the dollar here is 2 cents under the canadian dollars. So now we are not the richest country in our continent. So what do you think will america fall?
A federal judge ruled that the Trump administration likely violated the reporter's Fifth Amendment rights when it stripped his press credentials earlier this month.
- Acosta will be allowed to return to the White House on Friday.
- The judge described the ruling as narrow, and didn't rule one way or the other on violations of the First Amendment.
- The case is still open, and the administration may choose to appeal the ruling.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
The definition of a kilogram will now be fixed to Planck's constant, a fundamental part of quantum physics.
- The new definition of a kilogram is based on a physical constant in quantum physics.
- Unlike the current definition of a kilogram, this measurement will never change.
- Scientists also voted to update the definitions of several other measurements in physics.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.