Why? The Value of...
We (humans) give our selves more credit than we have earned or deserve, just for being human (people). As people learn to control, and evolve beyond their prideful-ness, their minds and intentions will be clearer towards accomplishing what is best and right for all involved. As opposed to "reacting" as the ignorant and confused.
Lack of continuous learning, gaining knowledge and not being humble are the main causes for the things you ask "why" about.
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
The climate change we're witnessing is more dramatic than we might think.
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.