Why should Floridians and Michiganers vote when the DNC won't count their votes?
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- More than one in five Afghans is clinically depressed – a sad world record
- But are North Koreans really the world's 'fourth least depressed' people?
- Even in America, books are frequently challenged and removed from schools and public libraries.
Two new studies say yes. Unfortunately, each claims a different time.
- Research at the Weizmann Institute of Sciences declares evening to be the best time for an exercise session.
- Not so fast, says a new study at UC Irvine, which replies that late morning is the optimal workout time.
- Both studies involved mice on treadmills and measured different markers to produce their results.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.