Why Sen John McCain Loses the 2008 Election to President Obama
WHY Sen John McCain loses the 2008 Election It is not the time to endorsement, like New York Time to day, which endorses Sen Obama on the date of October 24, 2008. It is time to analysis why John McCain loses the 2008 election. Tow main courses contribute the defeat of John McCain:1. John McCain is the POW of Bush, especially in economy! McCain’s line "Economy fundamentally strong" or "Fundamentals of our economy are strong" will follow the rest of life of Sen McCain. Alan Greenspan: "I was wrong!" ,vindicates the dead wrong judgment of McCain.2. John McCain is the POW of Karl Rove, negatives and negative ads. that weakens the base of John McCain and pushes away the independents! Sorry Sen McCain! Congratulation President Obama ! *This prediction only 99.9% guarantees it in normal situation to happen. If it is not happened I will quit to write in this blog forever!
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Can sensitive coral reefs survive another human generation?
- Coral reefs may not be able to survive another human decade because of the environmental stress we have placed on them, says author David Wallace-Wells. He posits that without meaningful changes to policies, the trend of them dying out, even in light of recent advances, will continue.
- The World Wildlife Fund says that 60 percent of all vertebrate mammals have died since just 1970. On top of this, recent studies suggest that insect populations may have fallen by as much as 75 percent over the last few decades.
- If it were not for our oceans, the planet would probably be already several degrees warmer than it is today due to the emissions we've expelled into the atmosphere.
Research has shown that men today have less testosterone than they used to. What's happening?
- Several studies have confirmed that testosterone counts in men are lower than what they used to be just a few decades ago.
- While most men still have perfectly healthy testosterone levels, its reduction puts men at risk for many negative health outcomes.
- The cause of this drop in testosterone isn't entirely clear, but evidence suggests that it is a multifaceted result of modern, industrialized life.
Michael Dowling, Northwell Health's CEO, believes we're entering the age of smart medicine.
- The United States health care system has much room for improvement, and big tech may be laying the foundation for those improvements.
- Technological progress in medicine is coming from two fronts: medical technology and information technology.
- As information technology develops, patients will become active participants in their health care, and value-based care may become a reality.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.