Why Say Yes! To the Detroit Big Three.
Why Say Yes! To the Detroit Big Three. First, I want to declare here, I do not own any stocks of Ford and GM or have any relatives who work in the Detroit big three. Let me foresee the serious catastrophe if the big three go under. According to Mark Zandi of MoodyEconomy.com there will be 2.6 m which equal to 1.9% US workforce lost, if Ford, GM, Chrysler are to go bankruptcies. Congress! In this recession period and extraordinary time, we need extraordinary action. We do not gamble the Confidence and the Stability in the recession time for 25 billion. One thing for sure, we only need 25 billions to save the big three now. However we do know and cannot foresee the instability and repercussion that affect the confidence of the market and the whole America. This Big Three is really the same case as A.I.G., too big to fall! And this time we use the taxpayers dollars to save our own Americans, it is better than to waste taxpayers’ billions dollars a month In Iraq! Say yes to Detroit Big Three. Congress! If you say NO! WE ALL REMEMBER YOUR UNPATRIOTIC NAME! CONGRESSMAN!
Understanding thinking talents in yourself and others can build strong teams and help avoid burnout.
- Learn to collaborate within a team and identify "thinking talent" surpluses – and shortages.
- Angie McArthur teaches intelligent collaboration for Big Think Edge.
Using a new process, a mini-brain develops retinal cells.
- Mini-brains, or "neural organoids," are at the cutting edge of medical research.
- This is the first one that's started developing eyes.
- Stem cells are key to the growing of organoids of various body parts.
Does believing in true love make people act like jerks?
- Ghosting, or cutting off all contact suddenly with a romantic partner, is not nice.
- Growth-oriented people (who think relationships are made, not born) do not appreciate it.
- Destiny-oriented people (who believe in soulmates) are more likely to be okay with ghosting.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.