Why is it so hard to talk?
I have a lot of friends who I've talked about my faith with. But the topic doesn't just come up. It's very hard to know how to take the conversation into a religious direction unless the other person does it for you. This is how it seems to me anyway. I have never had the obvious openers like "I wonder why we're here?" Most people don't speak like that upon first meeting me and when it does come up they know I'm a Christian and may not care to be evangelized to. Not everyone is looking to be saved it seems. Or maybe it's just my experience and I need to get into different people groups.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
This economy has us in survival mode, stressing out our bodies and minds.
- The cooperative business model can help reverse wealth inequality.
Meanwhile, Spaniards are the least likely to say their culture is superior to others.
- Survey by Pew Research Center shows great variation in chauvinism across Europe.
- Eight most chauvinist countries are in the east, and include Russia.
- The study compared personality traits and obesity views among more than 3,000 mothers.
- People who scored high in conscientiousness are more likely to experience "fat phobia.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.