Why is God so hard for people [including me] to understand?
Why is God so complex. I'm catholic, and to what i'm told He is spiritual and both a human at the same time. He spoke in parables that many didn't understand, too.
Why is it that He is so difficult to grasp? Basically, what i'm asking is, wouldn't more people believe in Him, if they didn't have so many unanswered questions about his existence? I know this is where faith comes in, but still.
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
- There are 2 different approaches to governing free speech on college campuses.
- One is a morality/order approach. The other is a bottom-up approach.
- The findings show what progress, if any, 195 countries have made over the last twenty years
- Economist Sylvia Ann Hewlett breaks down what qualities will inspire others to believe in you.
- Here's how 300 leaders and 4,000 mid-level managers described someone with executive presence.
- Get more deep insights like these to power your career forward. Join Big Think Edge.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.