Why is church so boring?
Is church the way God intended it to be....
Why are their so many rules in today's church. There seems to be more rules than their our lives being transformed by Christ. A church is the Body of Christ and Christ being the head. Could it be that where living in our indivalistic lives that we become so numb to ourselves we can't feel the rest of our body.
Church should be a lifestlye where we come to God with our own dead skin and want to come alive in Christ. Romans 6:8-11 talkes about being made alive in Christ.
Why are their so many Pastors getting divorces because of having an affair with anothor women, struggling with pornography, having sexual assults? Where is the holy living at? What does your church look like? Is it fully engaged with God's word and growing through God's people? Are we so blind that we can't see a lost world out their in darkness or do we even care about what is going on around us, or even care about God's word? Why are we picking and choseing what we want to beleive and live by in the Bible?
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
We take fewer mental pictures per second.
- Recent memories run in our brains like sped-up old movies.
- In childhood, we capture images in our memory much more quickly.
- The complexities of grownup neural pathways are no match for the direct routes of young brains.
It's one of the most consistent patterns in the unviverse. What causes it?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.