Why? I say WHY?
Why leave your site? You guys like having us around I'm sure, because we bring humor and complete nonsense to your site which is entertaining and a bit of a break from seriousness...if you wish us leave then I'd like you to say so and my buddies and I will leave. Either way......out of total randomness......I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER!!! IT IS FUCKIN' GREAT! IT'S ALMOST AS GOOD AS BLOOD OR BEER FROM THE GODS!!!! EITHER WAY, I was walking on sunshine the other day and totally burnt my feet and my brother was like " BURN!!" so I stuck him in the oven annd said, " NO BITCH, THAT'S A BURN!!!!".....Oh shit...I accidentally turned it on....*glances at watch* OH shit.....Welp...he's dead....*gets shovel* Hey Caleb, can I burry him in your back yard?
We are constantly trying to force the world to look like us — we need to move on.
- When the Berlin Wall fell in 1989, many Americans jumped for joy. At the time, some believed there weren't going to be any more political disagreements anywhere in the world. They thought American democracy had won the "war of ideas."
- American exceptionalism has sought to create a world order that's really a mirror image of ourselves — a liberal world order founded on the DNA of American thinking. To many abroad this looks like ethnic chauvinism.
- We need to move on from this way of thinking, and consider that sometimes "problem-solving," in global affairs, means the world makes us look like how it wants to be.
Scientists make an important discovery for the future of computing.
- Researchers find a new state of matter called "topological superconductivity".
- The state can lead to important advancements in quantum computing.
- Utilizing special particles that emerge during this state can lead to error-free data storage and blazing calculation speed.
French newspapers report that the trial hasn't lived up to expectations.
- The French government initially invested in a rural solar roadway in 2016.
- French newspapers report that the trial hasn't lived up to expectations.
- Solar panel "paved" roadways are proving to be inefficient and too expensive.