Why? I say WHY?
Why leave your site? You guys like having us around I'm sure, because we bring humor and complete nonsense to your site which is entertaining and a bit of a break from seriousness...if you wish us leave then I'd like you to say so and my buddies and I will leave. Either way......out of total randomness......I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER!!! IT IS FUCKIN' GREAT! IT'S ALMOST AS GOOD AS BLOOD OR BEER FROM THE GODS!!!! EITHER WAY, I was walking on sunshine the other day and totally burnt my feet and my brother was like " BURN!!" so I stuck him in the oven annd said, " NO BITCH, THAT'S A BURN!!!!".....Oh shit...I accidentally turned it on....*glances at watch* OH shit.....Welp...he's dead....*gets shovel* Hey Caleb, can I burry him in your back yard?
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
The lawsuit claims the administration violated the First Amendment when it revoked the press credentials of reporter Jim Acosta.
- CNN reporter Jim Acosta's press credentials were revoked following a heated exchange with President Donald Trump on November 8.
- The network filed a lawsuit against the administration on Tuesday, claiming the administration has violated multiple amendments.
- The White House may only revoke the press credentials of journalists for "compelling reasons," not for reasons involving content.
The ability to speak clearly, succinctly, and powerfully is easier than you think
The ability to communicate effectively can make or break a person's assessment of your intelligence, competence, and authenticity.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.