Why does the United States continually support the terrorist state of Israel?
The terror state of Israel, who is funded and backed by the United States, has continued to violate international law in Gaza and the West Bank regardless of UN resolutions. It is our support of Israel that causes so much disdain and resentment for the United States throughout the middle east. Israel should have been given land from the German regime that attempted to wipe them out in the first place. It is one group of crazy religious people disputing historical claims to land that another group of crazy religious people claim. Jews, Muslims, and Christians all hold equally silly and made-up belief systems. To support one over the other is foolish and responsible for the much of the hatred towards the United States. If you reply, please use facts and logic instead of emotion and blind jingoism.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
A completely unexpected discovery beneath the ice.
- Scientists find remains of a tardigrade and crustaceans in a deep, frozen Antarctic lake.
- The creatures' origin is unknown, and further study is ongoing.
- Biology speaks up about Antarctica's history.
Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon.com, explains his plan for success.
- Jeff Bezos had a clear vision for Amazon.com from the start.
- He was inspired by a statistic he learned while working at a hedge fund: In the '90s, web usage was growing at 2,300% a year.
- Bezos explains why books, in particular, make for a perfect item to sell on the internet.
It's one factor that can help explain the religiosity gap.
- Sociologists have long observed a gap between the religiosity of men and women.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.