Why does the United States continually support the terrorist state of Israel?
The terror state of Israel, who is funded and backed by the United States, has continued to violate international law in Gaza and the West Bank regardless of UN resolutions. It is our support of Israel that causes so much disdain and resentment for the United States throughout the middle east. Israel should have been given land from the German regime that attempted to wipe them out in the first place. It is one group of crazy religious people disputing historical claims to land that another group of crazy religious people claim. Jews, Muslims, and Christians all hold equally silly and made-up belief systems. To support one over the other is foolish and responsible for the much of the hatred towards the United States. If you reply, please use facts and logic instead of emotion and blind jingoism.
The way that you think about stress can actually transform the effect that it has on you – and others.
- Stress is contagious, and the higher up in an organization you are the more your stress will be noticed and felt by others.
- Kelly McGonigal teaches "Reset your mindset to reduce stress" for Big Think Edge.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
The issues that determine your health go way beyond seeing your doctor.
- The average American spends about 24 hours a year at the doctor's office.
- What you do the other 364 days a year mostly determines your health.
- Michael Dowling discusses Northwell's focus on environmental, social, economic and other social determinants of health.
The blood of horseshoe crabs is harvested on a massive scale in order to retrieve a cell critical to medical research. However, recent innovations might make this practice obsolete.
- Horseshoe crabs' blue blood is so valuable that a quart of it can be sold for $15,000.
- This is because it contains a molecule that is crucial to the medical research community.
- Today, however, new innovations have resulted in a synthetic substitute that may end the practice of farming horseshoe crabs for their blood.
These quick bursts of inspiration will brighten your day in 10 minutes or less.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.