Why does the Michigan primary Democratic Ballot only have Hillary Clinton on it?
For some reason someone or some group decided that only Hillary Clinton would be on the Michigan Democratic primary ballot? Although I happen to be a supporter of her, I find this situation deplorable and completely unjustifiable.
News reports indicate that the Democratic Party suggests writting in a non-vote to facilitate uncommitted delegates if you don't support Ms. Clinton. Michigan law does not allow an individual to be written in.
Doesn't this situation seem rediculous? How does this promote the spirit of an open democracy? Why is this being allowed?
A new study estimated the untapped potential of wind energy across Europe.
French newspapers report that the trial hasn't lived up to expectations.
- The French government initially invested in a rural solar roadway in 2016.
- French newspapers report that the trial hasn't lived up to expectations.
- Solar panel "paved" roadways are proving to be inefficient and too expensive.
You want one. Now you may be able to survive one.
Photo credit: Jie Zhao / Getty contributor
- Cats live in a quarter of Western households.
- Allergies to them are common and can be dangerous.
- A new approach targets the primary trouble-causing allergen.