Why does the Michigan primary Democratic Ballot only have Hillary Clinton on it?
For some reason someone or some group decided that only Hillary Clinton would be on the Michigan Democratic primary ballot? Although I happen to be a supporter of her, I find this situation deplorable and completely unjustifiable.
News reports indicate that the Democratic Party suggests writting in a non-vote to facilitate uncommitted delegates if you don't support Ms. Clinton. Michigan law does not allow an individual to be written in.
Doesn't this situation seem rediculous? How does this promote the spirit of an open democracy? Why is this being allowed?
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
The best-selling author tells us his methods.
- James' latest book, The President is Missing, co-written with former President Bill Clinton, is out now.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
It's the first time the association hasn't hired a comedian in 16 years.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.