Why Does Man Create?
continuing the proto-human scenario
One other means of visual recording of a clan's history might be in bone; these would have been relatively short-lived, but certainly longer-lived than bark. I do not claim that such relics have been discovered; I only postulate that they may have existed. I will be happy to be corrected by those more knowledgeable in archaeology.
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face"
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.