Why does big Think not allow upload of a jpg?
No matter what permissions I allow my browser to grant, I cannot upload a simple graphic to illustrate an important point! the supposed link http://www.bigthink.com/create-idea/step2 simply will not respond to any attempt to upload a graphic.
When I am logged in and try to go to Help, I am not allowed to post any question. Despite logging in over and over, posting to the help forum is prohibited.
Can anyone suggest why this might be? Are Big Ideas always text-only ideas?
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
Does believing in true love make people act like jerks?
- Ghosting, or cutting off all contact suddenly with a romantic partner, is not nice.
- Growth-oriented people (who think relationships are made, not born) do not appreciate it.
- Destiny-oriented people (who believe in soulmates) are more likely to be okay with ghosting.
A new method of growing mini-brains produces some startling results.
- Researchers find a new and inexpensive way to keep organoids growing for a year.
- Axons from the study's organoids attached themselves to embryonic mouse spinal cord cells.
- The mini-brains took control of muscles connected to the spinal cords.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.