Why didn't I just leave a comment
Testing Testing Testing. Dear BigThink.com-ers, please do not hate me for this entry.
I am typing this to try to understand what is the benefit of leaving a response rather than leaving a comment. They seem redundant at this point in the website, probably because no comments or responses have been placed.
So here I am, placing a response/creating an idea in order to further understand the functionality of the webpage and provide further constructive criticism.
Thank you for this outstanding opportunity.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
- A new report by Oxfam argues that wealth inequality is causing poverty and misery around the world.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
- Facebook and Google began as companies with supposedly noble purposes.
- But pressure to return value to shareholders came at the expense of their own users.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.