I think the U.S kind of has it the other way around, Cuba really does not need to be a democracy their doing perfectly fine with communism. I really think Iran and Iraq are the countries that are in need for democracy not Cuba. Look at us we are doing so badly in our real estate markets and their not going to recover. I think the U.S should leave Cuba alone its redicullus with this "Oh we are going to try to make Cuba a democracy." What about Iran or Iraq? Leave Cuba alone they are not harming us are they? Im not Cuban but I do support Communism. Thats why I think the U.S should leave them alone.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
A study on flies may hold the key to future addiction treatments.
- A new study suggests that drinking alcohol can affect how memories are stored away as good or bad.
- This may have drastic implications for how addiction is caused and how people recall intoxication.
- The findings may one day lead to a new form of treatment for those suffering from addiction.
As the world gets hotter, men may have fewer and fewer viable sperm
- New research on beetles shows that successive exposure to heatwaves reduces male fertility, sometimes to the point of sterility.
- The research has implications both for how the insect population will sustain itself as well as how human fertility may work on an increasingly hotter Earth.
- With this and other evidence, it is becoming clear that more common and more extreme heatwaves may be the most dangerous aspect of climate change.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.