I think the U.S kind of has it the other way around, Cuba really does not need to be a democracy their doing perfectly fine with communism. I really think Iran and Iraq are the countries that are in need for democracy not Cuba. Look at us we are doing so badly in our real estate markets and their not going to recover. I think the U.S should leave Cuba alone its redicullus with this "Oh we are going to try to make Cuba a democracy." What about Iran or Iraq? Leave Cuba alone they are not harming us are they? Im not Cuban but I do support Communism. Thats why I think the U.S should leave them alone.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
- The campaign was one of the first to demand a guaranteed income for all poor families in America.
10 of the most sandbagging, red-herring, and effective logical fallacies.
- Many an otherwise-worthwhile argument has been derailed by logical fallacies.
- Sometimes these fallacies are deliberate tricks, and sometimes just bad reasoning.
- Avoiding these traps makes disgreeing so much better.
- Facebook and Google began as companies with supposedly noble purposes.
- But pressure to return value to shareholders came at the expense of their own users.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.