Why Congress should stop Asking Clemens about his Butt
I'm going to tell you right now I love baseball to the core. I'll sit for hours in the summer and watch my Yankees whoop up on the rest of the American league, but something I can't watch are some pointy nosed Congressmen belly aching about steroids in baseball.
One thing I really wanted to point out is that this trainer called Mcnamee, who's the one who claims to have penetrated another mans bum with his needle, has said he has saved some bloody gauze and needles from the injections.
DOES ANYONE THROW ANYTHING AWAY ANYMORE?
My girl calls me a pack rat but when i cut my knee i throw the band aid away afterwards. If that band aid could have put another man in prison one day and he goes free because of it , so be it. Thats nasty, and all credibility should be taken from him for being gross. I wonder where he kept it, in my head its a cigar box on his mantle with the words "Clemens Ass Blood" neatly embroidered on the front.
I'm going to ask this question to see where everyone else stands on it. Would you rather see Barry Bonds hit 30 homers in a three week span or see Kevin Millwood pitch one more...boring....change up ridden game.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
We explore the history of blood types and how they are classified to find out what makes the Rh-null type important to science and dangerous for those who live with it.
- Fewer than 50 people worldwide have 'golden blood' — or Rh-null.
- Blood is considered Rh-null if it lacks all of the 61 possible antigens in the Rh system.
- It's also very dangerous to live with this blood type, as so few people have it.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.