Who should be our next president
We can all pretty much agree that our nex president will be a Dem. Bush has pretty much ruined public opinion on the Rep. So unless some 3rd party member comes in to upset it, it looks to me that the Dems got it. This being said. it pretty much comes down to 2 people. Hillary or Obama, neither of which i personally care for. but trying to b realistic it comes down to 1 of them. So Which of these 2 deserves your vote and why.
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
The controversial herbicide is everywhere, apparently.
- A jury on August 2018 awarded a non-Hodgkin's lymphoma victim $289 million in Roundup damages.
- Bayer/Monsanto says Roundup is totally safe. Others disagree.
- Prejudice is typically perpetrated against 'the other', i.e. a group outside our own.
- But ageism is prejudice against ourselves — at least, the people we will (hopefully!) become.
- Different generations needs to cooperate now more than ever to solve global problems.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.