Who really wants to be chemical-free in their home? ENJO - CLEAN THE WORLD!
For many people out there who suffer from allergies, dermatitise and skin inflamations aswell as asthma and the likes maybe you need to look at alternative cleaning products, and yes, I even mean the really wealthy people. There is no point saying you want to STOP doing something and do nothing about it. Every country needs an ambassador for almost every issue, so I'm starting with this international website to try and get to the BIG THINKERS/BIG MONEY MAKERS/BIG SPENDERS in this world. Will I succeed? Who knows, but if I get one person replying I've started the ball rolling.
Start now and really make a difference in your home aswell as everyone's you know. Cleaning products for your home that use only water and fibres are the answer to less polution in our water-ways, less poisons in our home. Lets get this ball rolling!
I love you and thanks for the chocolate!
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
- There are 2 different approaches to governing free speech on college campuses.
- One is a morality/order approach. The other is a bottom-up approach.
- Emily Chamlee-Wright says there are many benefits to having no one central authority on what is appropriate speech.
Two new studies say yes. Unfortunately, each claims a different time.
- Research at the Weizmann Institute of Sciences declares evening to be the best time for an exercise session.
- Not so fast, says a new study at UC Irvine, which replies that late morning is the optimal workout time.
- Both studies involved mice on treadmills and measured different markers to produce their results.
- Economist Sylvia Ann Hewlett breaks down what qualities will inspire others to believe in you.
- Here's how 300 leaders and 4,000 mid-level managers described someone with executive presence.
- Get more deep insights like these to power your career forward. Join Big Think Edge.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.