Who else has has there responses on Big Think removed??CENSORSHIP?
I've been going back to ideas I've recently written responses to, and am unable to find a lot of them. This is not acceptable. It is either censorship, or computer error, and I'm starting to think it is censorship. Do any other Big Think members have similar instances occuring with their responses? If my opinions do not matter to certain types of people, then this is Free Speech. If censorship of those opinions is allowed by Big Think moderators, then they are molding the responses to fit their own narrow views of the world, which is CENSORSHIP, plain and sinple. If you want sheep, who only paint pictures that agree with those of your "experts", why ask for responses from free thinking individuals? If I don't get the answers I want on this subject, I will be going to every other web forum I can join, (I'm currently unemployed, so I have LOTS of time), and post that BIG THINK is against FREE SPEECH!!!!! Anyone else????
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.