Who else has has there responses on Big Think removed??CENSORSHIP?
I've been going back to ideas I've recently written responses to, and am unable to find a lot of them. This is not acceptable. It is either censorship, or computer error, and I'm starting to think it is censorship. Do any other Big Think members have similar instances occuring with their responses? If my opinions do not matter to certain types of people, then this is Free Speech. If censorship of those opinions is allowed by Big Think moderators, then they are molding the responses to fit their own narrow views of the world, which is CENSORSHIP, plain and sinple. If you want sheep, who only paint pictures that agree with those of your "experts", why ask for responses from free thinking individuals? If I don't get the answers I want on this subject, I will be going to every other web forum I can join, (I'm currently unemployed, so I have LOTS of time), and post that BIG THINK is against FREE SPEECH!!!!! Anyone else????
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
As you vote, keep in mind that we are looking for a winner with the most engaging social venture pitch - an idea you would want to invest in.
"Earth" features about 30 of the biggest names in entertainment.
- Lil Dicky is a rapper and comedian who released his debut album in 2015.
- His new music video, "Earth," features artists such as Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheehan, Kevin Hart, and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- All proceeds of the music video will go to environmental causes, Dicky said.
Some evidence attributes a certain neurological phenomenon to a near death experience.
Time of death is considered when a person has gone into cardiac arrest. This is the cessation of the electrical impulse that drive the heartbeat. As a result, the heart locks up. The moment the heart stops is considered time of death. But does death overtake our mind immediately afterward or does it slowly creep in?
- A forensic artist in Scotland has made a hyper realistic model of an ancient dog.
- It was based on the skull of a dog dug up in Orkney, Scotland, which lived and died 4,000 years ago.
- The model gives us a glimpse of some of the first dogs humans befriended.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.