Where does your conciousness go when you dream?
Where are memories stored? What give you your identity? What is it looking out into the world? Where is it looking from? What's the difference between your subjective reality and the world? What is a POV? Where does your conciousness go when you dream? And to our psychodelic readers, what happens to reality when you trip? "I remember this. I've been here before!"
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
- Bad outcomes get criticized as evidence of bad decisions, but that's not necessarily so.
Decide to Play Great Poker: A Strategy Guide to No-Limit Texas Hold '’Em
American geneticists take a stand against the misuse of their science by racists.
- The largest society of geneticists decries the distortion of ideas by racists.
- Science does not support the concept of race.
- Race is a social construct, explain the scientists.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.