Where are we going to find tommorows leaders?
I find that nowadays the way we raise our children is insane. Why have do we turn over the power to shape the live of our children to the media? Why have we decided that we are not going to insist on better choices for our children? Why have we become so concern with our own popularity rating with our children rather than there betterment? I'm not going to go into how it was when I was a child, Lord knows you cannot use the same script today. All I ask is this. If we as a society will not be responsible for the way we raise our children, the leaders of the next generation, who will take responsiblity for the hard decisions and choice that we will face in the coming future?
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
The controversy around the Torah codes gets a new life.
- Mathematicians claim to see a predictive pattern in the ancient Torah texts.
- The code is revealed by a method found with special computer software.
- Some events described by reading the code took place after the code was written.
A glass of juice has as much sugar, ounce for ounce, as a full-calorie soda. And those vitamins do almost nothing.
Quick: think back to childhood (if you've reached the scary clown you've gone too far). What did your parents or guardians give you to keep you quiet? If you're anything like most parents, it was juice. But here's the thing: juice is bad for you.
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.