Where are we going to find tommorows leaders?
I find that nowadays the way we raise our children is insane. Why have do we turn over the power to shape the live of our children to the media? Why have we decided that we are not going to insist on better choices for our children? Why have we become so concern with our own popularity rating with our children rather than there betterment? I'm not going to go into how it was when I was a child, Lord knows you cannot use the same script today. All I ask is this. If we as a society will not be responsible for the way we raise our children, the leaders of the next generation, who will take responsiblity for the hard decisions and choice that we will face in the coming future?
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
- The research raises many ethical questions and puts to the test our current understanding of death.
What's dead may never die, it seems
An ethical gray matter
The dilemma is unprecedented.
Setting new boundaries
A space memorial company plans to launch the ashes of "Pikachu," a well-loved Tabby, into space.
- Steve Munt, Pikachu's owner, created a GoFundMe page to raise money for the mission.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.