What's the Essentials of a Great Bar...or coffee house?
I LOVE getting people together for STIMULATING INTERACTION.
Alcohol or Caffeine can bring people together but there must be more to help people engage....discuss....share.
What does it take? From my experience I've found that art exhibits can start conversations. Opinions and viewpoints are exchanged and sometimes even phone numbers.
What else works?
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
Here are 7 often-overlooked World Heritage Sites, each with its own history.
When it comes to flirting, love meters have nothing on these researchers' findings.
- Flirting is an important part of life. It can be a fun, adventurous way to meet others and develop intimate relationships.
- Many people find flirting to be an anxiety-ridden experience, but science can help us discover principles to be more relaxed while flirting.
- Smiling and eye contact are proven winners, while pick-up lines are a flirty fallacy.
A new method promises to capture an elusive dark world particle.
- Dark matter is estimated to take up 26.8% of all matter in the Universe.
- The researchers will be able to try their approach in 2021, when the LHC goes back online.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.