What will be the next evolution of life???
In the simplest form there has been Dinosaurs -> Apes -> Man.
What will be the next evolution. Is there any logic in the evolutionary process to show why it has evolved that way and if humans die out what would be the next species of animal to become dominate?
Also Why does man fight nature so??? The insult stop behaving like an animal comes to mind.
Do any other animal feel superior to all other animals like Man or maybe this is just the preditor instinct. Because if you didn't feel superior to your prey you couldn't eat it.
A few questions but let me know your opinons please.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
- Fewer than 50 people worldwide have 'golden blood' — or Rh-null.
- Blood is considered Rh-null if it lacks all of the 61 possible antigens in the Rh system.
- It's also very dangerous to live with this blood type, as so few people have it.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.