A lot or revisionism regarding Jesus is undertaken to distance him from the God of the Old T... this is understandable to anyone who has read what a nasty character it contains. So notwithstanding another round of pointing out how inconsistent this Jesus guy was... Matthew has him saying he was here to bring the Laws to fruition as a principle, yet he then ingored them in a couple of specific instances, notably the stoning of the adultress with the memorable and noble line..'let he who is without sin cast the first stone'.. So to those revisonists, if Jesus is a part of the God of Abraham, what was he doing when the Egytpian children were killed by God in Exodus? was gentle Jesus part of this vile thing? or did your bible get it wrong? if so, how?
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
Here are 7 often-overlooked World Heritage Sites, each with its own history.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
A new method promises to capture an elusive dark world particle.
- Dark matter is estimated to take up 26.8% of all matter in the Universe.
- The researchers will be able to try their approach in 2021, when the LHC goes back online.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.