A lot or revisionism regarding Jesus is undertaken to distance him from the God of the Old T... this is understandable to anyone who has read what a nasty character it contains. So notwithstanding another round of pointing out how inconsistent this Jesus guy was... Matthew has him saying he was here to bring the Laws to fruition as a principle, yet he then ingored them in a couple of specific instances, notably the stoning of the adultress with the memorable and noble line..'let he who is without sin cast the first stone'.. So to those revisonists, if Jesus is a part of the God of Abraham, what was he doing when the Egytpian children were killed by God in Exodus? was gentle Jesus part of this vile thing? or did your bible get it wrong? if so, how?
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
Upload your mind? Here's a reality check on the Singularity.
- Is transhumanism a journey forward or an escape from reality?
The Harvard psychologist loves reading authors' rules for writing. Here are his own.
- Steven Pinker is many things: linguist, psychologist, optimist, Harvard professor, and author.
- When it comes to writing, he's a student and a teacher.
- Here's are his 13 rules for writing better, more simply, and more clearly.
A completely unexpected discovery beneath the ice.
- Scientists find remains of a tardigrade and crustaceans in a deep, frozen Antarctic lake.
- The creatures' origin is unknown, and further study is ongoing.
- Biology speaks up about Antarctica's history.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.