what seems scary..
i've been thinking. Why are people afraid of dieing?I mean, you cant be scared of something that hasnt happend yet. I think people are scared of how they will die. Or just the consept of leaving everything you love behind to go to another place, maybe of eternal happyness, or sadness. People seem so prepared, but are you really prepared to leave this world for good?
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
- Women and nonwhite candidates made record gains in the 2018 midterms.
- In total, almost half of the newly elected Congressional representatives are not white men.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.