What of the Unpublished Talent and current Publisher attitudes ? Self Publish
Go to your favorite search engine (mine is www.dogpile.com) and search for: self publish (and/or variations of such) You will find a variety of venues and some are extensions of the publishers their selves. (I recommend you run checks on your choices, i.e. www.ripoffreport.com or like sources. Also ask for concrete references if you decide to pay the nominal fee to get published.
Self Publishing was brought to my attention a few years ago and is quite viable for the unestablished writer. Becoming self published honestly shows whether or not your writings will find an audience. Once you do, publishers are much more considerate towards your ideas and writings, because you've already gone to a segment of the reading public and they have sanctioned you and your works.
Connecting-to-the-Value-of-Why 2005-2008 ©
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- At a glance, this map shows both the size and distribution of world religions.
- See how religions mix at both national and regional level.
- There's one country in the Americas without a Christian majority – which?
- The proposal was recently presented to several U.S. members of Congress.
Yes, a coup d'état.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.