What is your goal here?
I've been thinking and striving to answer the sort of questions asked here on Big Think every day for every bit of 9 years. I do it because I immensely love life in its entirety. I have a feeling of love for everyone. I am building on that. Not afraid to say it and intend to let it be known. So, needless to say, when I heard about this web site I was excited. There are clashing egos, disagreements, there's bickering, and there are beautifully awesome ideas brought up. This ongoing Big Think discussion is wonderful. A dream come true.
So, what is your goal(s) here? There have been similar questions asked but, I think it's important to keep asking yourself. Keep your eye on the goal. Mine is to do what ever I can to save the world. To love and continue to try to understand. To communicate. To mix it up a little. I hope my contribution is beneficial to you.
A lot of people want to do there part to save the world. Nice to meet those of you that are here.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.