What is fear? Lack of knowledge
I have always believed, and taught my children, (as well as those who have asked of me) that fear is a natural experience and a choice, and easily overcome by gaining/exacting knowledge.
Or, in cases where the knowledge is not evolved nor available, to consider not choosing to be arrested by fear. Though I may someday, I have not experienced, either my self or by association via another, anything that can not be overcome by gaining knowledge and/or accepting a humble position in light of knowledge, unknown.
Research in plant neurobiology shows that plants have senses, intelligence and emotions.
- The field of plant neurobiology studies the complex behavior of plants.
- Plants were found to have 15-20 senses, including many like humans.
- Some argue that plants may have awareness and intelligence, while detractors persist.
Most people think human extinction would be bad. These people aren't philosophers.
- The author, Dr. Todd May, is a philosopher who is known for advising the writers of The Good Place.
- The idea of human extinction is a big one, with lots of disagreement on its moral value.