What is everyone's fascination with morality??
To be honest I don't get it. Morality inhibits people's free will. Our free will is one of the only things that is truly ours. We live in a world where people believe that if there wasn't a book telling them what to think or do in certain situations or pointless laws telling us how to go about our lives then we would go to hell in a handbasket.
Morality has caused the most horrible things in history, the crusades, every war, slavery, and many more atrocities. My advice to you people: learn more about the age we live in now by watching Ian Xel Lungold videos, learn about what is happening spiritually right now from David Wilcock. I know several people aren't ready for what is to come in 5 years but for the people who are on the verge of finding it out just push your minds a little further outwards and you will realize that you have the power to decide for yourself, not have the quran or the bible tell you what to do.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
- Having recently left Patreon for "freedom of speech" reasons, Peterson is taking direct donations through Paypal (and Bitcoin).
Cosmologists propose a groundbreaking model of the universe using string theory.
- A new paper uses string theory to propose a new model of the universe.
- The researchers think our universe may be riding a bubble expanded by dark energy.
- All matter in the universe may exist in strings that reach into another dimension.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.