What is everyone's fascination with morality??
To be honest I don't get it. Morality inhibits people's free will. Our free will is one of the only things that is truly ours. We live in a world where people believe that if there wasn't a book telling them what to think or do in certain situations or pointless laws telling us how to go about our lives then we would go to hell in a handbasket.
Morality has caused the most horrible things in history, the crusades, every war, slavery, and many more atrocities. My advice to you people: learn more about the age we live in now by watching Ian Xel Lungold videos, learn about what is happening spiritually right now from David Wilcock. I know several people aren't ready for what is to come in 5 years but for the people who are on the verge of finding it out just push your minds a little further outwards and you will realize that you have the power to decide for yourself, not have the quran or the bible tell you what to do.
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
- Economist Sylvia Ann Hewlett breaks down what qualities will inspire others to believe in you.
- Here's how 300 leaders and 4,000 mid-level managers described someone with executive presence.
- Get more deep insights like these to power your career forward. Join Big Think Edge.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
It marks a major shift in the government's battle against the opioid crisis.
- The nation's sixth-largest drug distributor is facing criminal charges related to failing to report suspicious drug orders, among other things.
- It marks the first time a drug company has faced criminal charges for distributing opioids.
- Since 1997, nearly 222,000 Americans have died from prescription opioids, partly thanks to unethical doctors who abuse the system.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.