what is an idea
an idea is a possable answer to an asked question [things are somewhat backwards here ] here it seems asking a question is an idea generally speaking normal people who have no ideas ask questions hoping the answer gives them an idea ,
[either they like the question's reply or they reject the answer , either way where before there was only an unknown [ie a question]they now have something that by adopting or rejecting yet gives them an idea to go and read someones ideas [here]
do not be suprised to find only questions ,that are rightfully only questions searching for your idea yet in replying you arnt credited with giving them an reply [ie an idea]but they are for asking the question you will notice many people repeating the same question [sorry i mean idea]
but no one has any idea what to reply to the multiple questioners [sorry ideas] so what i have found is to double post my ideas ,so i can keep track of my own ideas, rather than them just disappeareing into the mass of unanswered questions [sorry idea's]
i will now post this idea [sorry reply] that thankfully has allready evolved into a more simple method pushing send sends the screen grey,
i log in [despite comming in through my one under god page and my idea [sorry answer] goes into this poster file but i learned after losing 6 other ideas [sorry answers to others questions to cut and paste my idea [sorry answer as my own idea at my own page ]
no doudt when people get more of an idea they will build a collection of thier own ideas [sorry answers] but im getting a head ache now so i will go through the process , and rest till others get more ideas [sorry questions]
still its something to do [even if by reply i just get lost , because im the one with no idea wish me luck all the best try to save your own replies as your own ideas [it seems strange but it works]
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
- Prejudice is typically perpetrated against 'the other', i.e. a group outside our own.
- But ageism is prejudice against ourselves — at least, the people we will (hopefully!) become.
- Different generations needs to cooperate now more than ever to solve global problems.
The controversial herbicide is everywhere, apparently.
- A jury on August 2018 awarded a non-Hodgkin's lymphoma victim $289 million in Roundup damages.
- Bayer/Monsanto says Roundup is totally safe. Others disagree.
The team caught a glimpse of a process that takes 18,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.
- In Italy, a team of scientists is using a highly sophisticated detector to hunt for dark matter.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.