What if? - Teacher training
What if every teacher received 40 hours a year of content-specific training in Web 2.0 technologies (wikis, blogs, podcasts, social networking, photo sharing, social bookmarks, mashups, etc.) and also had access to these tools? What would our schools be like? What would our children's lives be like?
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
It marks a major shift in the government's battle against the opioid crisis.
- It marks the first time a drug company has faced criminal charges for distributing opioids.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
The real Game of Thrones might be who best leverages the hit HBO show to shape political narratives.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.