What if Hilary gives up presidental race for good of Democratic Party?
The Republicans have publicly stated that the only thing that can unify them and give them a chance to win is Hilary. Based on this and the likeability of Barak, why doesn't she give up her presidential aspirations and back Obama. They agree on so many issues and he has a chance to win Independent and liberal Republicans and she doesn't. I am an upper west side liberal democrat and I won't vot for her because of her association with Bill and the democratic machine.
I would admire Hilary if she did this - if she is the patriot she says she is and if she wants a Democrat in office to carry out her solutions, she could guarantee this by leaving the race.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
It's one of the most consistent patterns in the unviverse. What causes it?
- At a glance, this map shows both the size and distribution of world religions.
- See how religions mix at both national and regional level.
- There's one country in the Americas without a Christian majority – which?
Do you have a magnetic compass in your head?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.