What I Hate Most About BigThink...
The SEND button... it's just so final.
Have you ever had the feeling of wishing you never said that? Luckily, I haven't, but because of taking night-classes in "Empathy", I can understand the problem. Where are all those obligatory warnings that anything we say can be used in evidence? Why aren't we advised that we are responsible for the actions of our own mouths? Unless you have White-House privileges, things put to the Internet can hang around for a very long time.
But on a positive note, I have observed a pleasant degree of civility in most contributions.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Basically, this is the stuff that served some evolutionary purpose at some point, but now is kind of, well, extra.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.