What Happens Now?
29yr old Mason, Painter, reader, and lost soul. Here to find how I ended up here to start with.
You start off in "Black and White." See color. Live, listen, feel, trust, and let Go!
How do you let go of a tragity?
When does the memory of him vanish?
I feel I'll never know what was real to me if he never returns to talk with me again about the under water temples and how funny it is to fly or see all the galaxies we couldn't see before now.
What does Big think Want to find out about me?
Understanding thinking talents in yourself and others can build strong teams and help avoid burnout.
- Learn to collaborate within a team and identify "thinking talent" surpluses – and shortages.
- Angie McArthur teaches intelligent collaboration for Big Think Edge.
Does believing in true love make people act like jerks?
- Ghosting, or cutting off all contact suddenly with a romantic partner, is not nice.
- Growth-oriented people (who think relationships are made, not born) do not appreciate it.
- Destiny-oriented people (who believe in soulmates) are more likely to be okay with ghosting.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.