What don't you know?
Wanna big think?
In attempt to steer this in a certain direction I'll say this.. Most people want to be happy? Some years ago, my Mom said that the problems of the world revolve around money, sex and religion. How sure are you that you're looking for happiness in the right place? It seems logical to me to think that if everyone was selfish there would be little true happiness?
What do you know?
What don't know?
If you want to get really technical.. How do you know? How don't you know? and.. what is knowing?
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
- During the Vietnam War, Robert McNamara began a program called Project 100,000.
- Women and nonwhite candidates made record gains in the 2018 midterms.
- In total, almost half of the newly elected Congressional representatives are not white men.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.