What Does It Mean To Be A Good Parent
Few roles we may take on in life are as important as the role of parent. And yet I find I cannot define this role.
Where does one start? What are the goals? How do you know if you're doing a good job or bad? I fear most of my "knowledge" comes from TV sitcoms.
I hope real people with real stories from either parent or child perspective will comment.
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.