What does a disciple look like today
Glad you are curious of this subject because this is an area that truly changes one's life after conversion. I've come to know how wonderful it is to see a soul won to Christ, but it is far more amazing to witness a new believer growing in Christ. In Peter 3:18 Peter give an exhortation to grow in knowledge and grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus, why? because it is a precious asset for the sanctification of the believer.
Disciples are physically following Christ because He is not physically present but the internal drive inside of the believer is living to follow Christs example and in doing so denying self and being sacrificial for the sake of His love to spread and his light to shine in a dark world. A disciple will study the scripture, obey the word, live a holistic life. Desiring to live a life pleasing to God by putting on the love, compassion and the eyes of the Lord. any objections or Amen's?
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
A study on flies may hold the key to future addiction treatments.
- A new study suggests that drinking alcohol can affect how memories are stored away as good or bad.
- This may have drastic implications for how addiction is caused and how people recall intoxication.
- The findings may one day lead to a new form of treatment for those suffering from addiction.
A glass of juice has as much sugar, ounce for ounce, as a full-calorie soda. And those vitamins do almost nothing.
Quick: think back to childhood (if you've reached the scary clown you've gone too far). What did your parents or guardians give you to keep you quiet? If you're anything like most parents, it was juice. But here's the thing: juice is bad for you.
As the world gets hotter, men may have fewer and fewer viable sperm
- New research on beetles shows that successive exposure to heatwaves reduces male fertility, sometimes to the point of sterility.
- The research has implications both for how the insect population will sustain itself as well as how human fertility may work on an increasingly hotter Earth.
- With this and other evidence, it is becoming clear that more common and more extreme heatwaves may be the most dangerous aspect of climate change.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.