What Do You Find "Sexy"?
Your idea of "sexy" is based on a multitude of factors of which you may or may not be aware. These are a combination of genetic, psychological, and cultural factors that make up your sexual preference.
But regardless of (or perhaps closely considering) your sex, gender, race, age, orientation, religion, upbringing, pheromones, fetishes or whatever else may stir your pot, what do you find sexy about the people you are attracted to?
Please feel free to give as much detail or specifics as you like.
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
The controversial herbicide is everywhere, apparently.
- A jury on August 2018 awarded a non-Hodgkin's lymphoma victim $289 million in Roundup damages.
- Bayer/Monsanto says Roundup is totally safe. Others disagree.
A space memorial company plans to launch the ashes of "Pikachu," a well-loved Tabby, into space.
- Steve Munt, Pikachu's owner, created a GoFundMe page to raise money for the mission.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.