What Can Be Done To Prevent The North American Union?
The NAU seems like a force that will continue to deteriorate our personal liberties as well as drown each of our voices out even further in the discourse of American politics.
Nation-wide secession seems like a practical alternative to the NAU, and having things shrink to a community level would pave the way for a more direct level of democracy within the states. I think that we are technologically prepared to sustain ourselves if the states were to begin breaking up. It seems as though with all of the dissatisfaction so many of us have with the federal state, federal bank and corporate concentrations of power we should all try and push for secession and the liberation of our state-wide communites.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
- The study compared personality traits and obesity views among more than 3,000 mothers.
- People who scored high in conscientiousness are more likely to experience "fat phobia.
Meanwhile, Spaniards are the least likely to say their culture is superior to others.
- Survey by Pew Research Center shows great variation in chauvinism across Europe.
- Eight most chauvinist countries are in the east, and include Russia.
- Henry Dunant's work led to the Red Cross and conventions on treating prisoners humanely.
- Amendments to the agreements reflect the modern world but have not been ratified by all countries.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.