What are your future amibitions / dreams / hopes ?
Now you are starting a new life at university and will meet many life-long friends. Although your social life is important, your study is also important. I would like YOU to share with your classmates and myself your future ambitions / dreams / hopes.
- Would you like to live abroad ?
- Would you like a family ?
- What job would you like to do ?
- What will studying English do for you ?
You can write / talk about anything and the questions above are just to get you started. I look forward to reading your responses.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
You can say 'no' to things, and you should. Do it like this.
- Give yourself permission to say "no" to things. Saying yes to everything is a fast way to burn out.
Three scientists publish a paper proving that Mercury, not Venus, is the closest planet to Earth.
- Earth is the third planet from the Sun, so our closest neighbor must be planet two or four, right?
- Wrong! Neither Venus nor Mars is the right answer.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.