What are the best way to reduce fix cost rapidly to avoid layoff of key people ?
My customer is really going through tough time with its business that completely hit a wall over the last few weeks. Customers just don`t buy and there is no sign when they will start buying again.
Because of teh nature of its business, letting go on key resources such as engineer or quality professionals or buyers etc.. would have dramatic effect on teh capability of the business to get back up when the business is back again.
ANy great idea on how to go through the crisis lowering down the fix cost to minimum while maintaining the staff ?
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
Science and the squishiness of the human mind. The joys of wearing whatever the hell you want, and so much more.
- Why can't we have a human-sized cat tree?
- What would happen if you got a spoonful of a neutron star?
- Why do we insist on dividing our wonderfully complex selves into boring little boxes
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.