What affects does music have on this generation?
I'm looking for different opinions on this subject, like: Can music affect someone's personality? Does music or the lyrics unconsciously influence the thoughts and opinions of the listener? Did music affect past generations, and was it for better or worse? How do you think music is affecting our generation?
I personally believe that music has a large affect on a persons personality, thoughts, emotions, and our identities. I think that because music is such a large part of our society now, that unconsciously music tells us how to think, what to believe, who we should be, and how we should act.
What's your opinion??
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
The controversial herbicide is everywhere, apparently.
- U.S. PIRG tested 20 beers and wines, including organics, and found Roundup's active ingredient in almost all of them.
- A jury on August 2018 awarded a non-Hodgkin's lymphoma victim $289 million in Roundup damages.
- Bayer/Monsanto says Roundup is totally safe. Others disagree.
A space memorial company plans to launch the ashes of "Pikachu," a well-loved Tabby, into space.
- Steve Munt, Pikachu's owner, created a GoFundMe page to raise money for the mission.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.