What affects does music have on this generation?
I'm looking for different opinions on this subject, like: Can music affect someone's personality? Does music or the lyrics unconsciously influence the thoughts and opinions of the listener? Did music affect past generations, and was it for better or worse? How do you think music is affecting our generation?
I personally believe that music has a large affect on a persons personality, thoughts, emotions, and our identities. I think that because music is such a large part of our society now, that unconsciously music tells us how to think, what to believe, who we should be, and how we should act.
What's your opinion??
- Acosta will be allowed to return to the White House on Friday.
- The case is still open, and the administration may choose to appeal the ruling.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- The new definition of a kilogram is based on a physical constant in quantum physics.
- Unlike the current definition of a kilogram, this measurement will never change.
- Scientists also voted to update the definitions of several other measurements in physics.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.