We should endeavor to keep our thought process corrupted or pure, not gray.
I have found that we eventually realize we have the "choice" to decide what fills our mind only at a later age in life. The understanding of this "ability to choose" only comes to us when we decide to succeed or succumb in the light of progressive thought. If we are stagnant thinkers that choose only to be comfortable with what we "think" we know, we will barely grow in thought. If we open our minds and begin to understand that thought is eternal, we become humble servants to change. There are many social conflicts happening in the world right now! The emotional atmosphere is charged and people are not thinking with their mind. They are responding to the stimulus of hatred and ignorance. Man's language, culture and government are great determining factors of peace or terrorism in the world. I submit that all violence and suffering in our world is a result of corrupted thought. The eternal thought will always exist and bring about good things. The unclear gray area of thought can be swayed to either the pure or corrupt when enough information is gathered. Even the 5500 year old book says that to be undecided about our thoughts can be dangerous. Therefore, I submit that you ponder and make a decision regarding your philosophical values. Just remain open to change if the need arises. This creates happiness and clarity of mind.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
Lauren Miranda sent a nude selfie to a boyfriend years ago. Somehow one of her students discovered it.
- Math teacher Lauren Miranda was fired from her Long Island school when a topless selfie surfaced.
- Miranda had only shared the photo with her ex-boyfriend, who is also a teacher in the school district.
- She's suing the school for $3 million as well as getting her job back, citing gender discrimination.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.