We Live In a Reality of Possiblities
I will pose to you a simple statement of truth. Everything we know or sense (see, hear, taste, feel, etc) is not prooved to be the true reality we have come to love. Imagine you woke up one morning and you were in a place with clouds and winged people flying around, most people would associate their surroundings with heaven. However it is just as likely that this is just an extremely elaporate hoax made to trick or test you. Same goes for the reality we know, who's to say what we know as "Earth" isn't just some virtual world. This is the same theory the movie "The Matrix" uses as part of it's plot.
We can apply this idea that the world might be a hoax to higher ideas like religious debates. With this in mind no one now should have 100% proof for the existance of god because there is always the possiblity that the bible that they read all that from was made as a hoax along with everything else in our reality.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
As you vote, keep in mind that we are looking for a winner with the most engaging social venture pitch - an idea you would want to invest in.
"Earth" features about 30 of the biggest names in entertainment.
- Lil Dicky is a rapper and comedian who released his debut album in 2015.
- His new music video, "Earth," features artists such as Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheehan, Kevin Hart, and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- All proceeds of the music video will go to environmental causes, Dicky said.
Some evidence attributes a certain neurological phenomenon to a near death experience.
Time of death is considered when a person has gone into cardiac arrest. This is the cessation of the electrical impulse that drive the heartbeat. As a result, the heart locks up. The moment the heart stops is considered time of death. But does death overtake our mind immediately afterward or does it slowly creep in?
- A forensic artist in Scotland has made a hyper realistic model of an ancient dog.
- It was based on the skull of a dog dug up in Orkney, Scotland, which lived and died 4,000 years ago.
- The model gives us a glimpse of some of the first dogs humans befriended.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.